The Yucatan is our business
- Linea Peninsular has been in the business since 1984.
- 2 voyages weekly between Panama City, FL and Progreso, Mexico
- 1 weekly voyage between Houston, TX, Altamira, Mexico and Progreso, Mexico
- Project Cargo & Heavy Equipment capability
- Expanded World-Wide Coverage - Linea Peninsular has connecting carrier agreements with several major shipping companies to and from Europe and the Far East.
- Warehouse: consolidation and deconsolidation services
- Trucking: coordination of inland trucking service in U.S.A., Mexico, and Canada
- 4~5 day door-to-door service from the Yucatan region to most U.S. destinations
- Non-Containerized Cargo - i.e. lumber, machinery, heavy equipment up to 100 tons per lift!
- More than 30 years serving the expanding needs of the Yucatan Peninsula
- More than 90% of all inbound shipments are pre-cleared with U.S. Customs before reaching U.S. Port
- 100% of the Yucatan Peninsula's maquiladora factories ship with Linea Peninsular
Linea Peninsular has been in business since 1984, specializing in the transport of all types of cargo to and from the Yucatan Peninsula. We are a full service shipping company that offers ocean freight and inland trucking services, sailing to and from Progreso, Mexico on average 3 voyages a week. Linea Peninsular offers competitive pricing, fast transit time, and the best customer service in the business. Our cargo ranges from full container loads, miscellaneous shipments (LCL), refrigerated cargo, boats, vehicles, machinery, household goods, lumber and heavy equipment.